Super simple tuna patties! This recipe will make 7-8 patties. We generally eat 2 for a meal, therefore this will allow for us to have left overs at our house.
- 4 (5 oz.) Cans of Tuna, Drained Well
- 2 Eggs (or 3 Egg Whites)
- 1/3 C. Oats (Blend into Oat Flour)
- 1 T. Lemon Juice
- 1 t. Garlic Powder
- 1 t. Dijon Mustard
- 2 T. Olive Oil Mayo (if desired)
- Salt & Pepper to Taste
- (Add a little spice by adding 1 t. of chili powder or parsley)
- Mix all ingredients in together. Be sure that the eggs have been mixed in thoroughly.
- Form into patties.
- Drop patties into a pan with heated olive oil.
- Cook patties until golden brown and firm (not mushy!)
(Can be served on a toasted bun, with veggies & rice, or on top of pasta!)
One thought on “Clean Tuna Patties”
These look delish and so easy!