I love fall & so does my family. We go on (numerous) walks each day, spend time outside, cuddle, eat comfort food, and seasonal activities. I wanted to create a “checklist” of fall activities for toddler children & their families!
- Apple Orchard// Apple picking (Go Soon! Time is coming to an end!)
- Pumpkin Patch
- Local Parades
- Exploring pumpkins (cut one open and explore the insides!)
- Eat//bake pumpkin seeds
- Rake Leaves and play in them!
- Halloween Movies (Hocus Pocus?!)
- Go watch a local football team!
- Visit an indoor water park!
- Nature walk// Leaf color hunt
- Bake a pie together (apple or pumpkin?)
- Go on a fall color drive
- Go shopping with mom or dad. Look at all the decor!
- Help decorate for Halloween or Thanksgiving
- Learn about Thanksgiving
- Paint a pumpkin!
- Backyard games (kicking a ball, bean bags,
- Go to the library & find fall// Halloween books!
- Bonfire with Smores!
- Create a scarecrow.
Print off this list, share it with your friends & enjoy the fall with your family!!!! What else would you add to your list? I’d love to hear. We are off to a family wedding today!
Have an amazing weekend.