1) Less you eat it, the less you crave it!!! — It takes time to get your body “cleaned out” but once you have detoxed from them, it will get better!!! You will find after a weekend of eating a lot of sweets, Monday and Tuesday will be the hardest days to resist them!
2) Keep them OUT! — Keep them out of your house, car, and office space. If it is convenient you will be more likely to fail!
3) Fats! — You need healthy fats (nuts, oils, avocados, fish) in your diet and if you do not eat enough of them your body will tell you with cravings. When I cannot lose my sweet tooth I will eat Almonds & Dark Chocolate Chips together. I will eat A LOT more almonds than chips! You don’t need many to feel satisfied and hopefully it will help my craving by getting some Fats and Sweets!
4) Warm Beverage — Try some warm unsweetened Tea, bone broth (this is a new in thing!) or some warm lemon water.
5) Water — You know this is my solution to everything!!! 🙂 This is what your body is composed of! If you do not have the adequate amount your body will act very funny!!!!
What are some healthy sweets you like to eat!? I eat a lot of Chocolate Chia Pudding and Almonds & Dark Chocolate Chips!